Anxiety Disorders

Anxiety+Disorders

“Anxiety is only a small  part of me, it doesn’t define me.” – Jovana Djucki

Do you understand how many teens are at risk for developing an anxiety condition or have been impacted by it. Many teen anxiety problems are caused by several factors, including homework, school, family troubles, etc. They shouldn’t be judged since anxiety disorders may be extremely dangerous and difficult to manage.

A form of mental disease known as an anxiety disorder is characterized by strong emotions of worry, anxiety, or dread that interfere with daily tasks. The simplest tasks, like going outside, going to school, going to work, etc., might cause anxiety in some people. These folks have extreme anxiety, which prevents them from doing the activities they like.

Age 13 to 19 is the major age range impacted by this illness. The signs of anxiety disorders include panic attacks, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder. Additionally, it comprises agitation, the inability to put off a worry, and tension that is disproportionate given the gravity of the situation. Two major therapies are antidepressants and counseling, as therapeutic options.

Everyone experiences anxiety disorders in unique ways. One way it can arise  is at school when teachers give too much homework or classwork. Too much stress will cause a person to develop an anxiety disorder. These people should not be judged, because they have an anxiety disorder. It can develop due to school, work, family issues, and also through genes. These people need help and support, not hate, or being judged.

In conclusion, many people are at risk of developing an anxiety disorder for a variety of reasons, including experiencing panic attacks, worrying excessively, etc. These people need support, not hate, or bullying.  They should be helped and understood. Judging them cam make it harder for them.