Get Ready For The Holidays! See The Tree And Dyker Heights Lights!

Christmas is a holiday that both adults and children can’t wait for. A holiday that brings a sense of warmness and excitement. Christmas can be considered the most wonderful time of the year based on the multiple Christmas carols that people have sung. The theme revolves around a grand Christmas tree decorated with numerous colorful lights, ornaments of various sizes, and a bright star on top. Underneath is a bunch of gifts that stacked around the tree. A jolly old man, known as Santa Claus comes through the chimney to deliver gifts to the kids who were nice the entire year. The holiday is celebrated and loved by many around the world. Those who celebrate it, give gifts to somebody who they’re grateful for. The holiday is also a way for families to come together and celebrate this amazing holiday. 

Thankfully for New Yorkers, we have multiple opportunities to experience the Christmas that everyone wants to enjoy. If you’re looking for places to see, you can visit the Rockefeller Center tree, which is located in midtown Manhattan. It includes an ice skating rink below the tree and is a very popular location for families to have fun with each other’s company.

Another famous location is the Winter Village in Bryant Park, it offers many food stands and another ice skating rink that’s free. Many people go to Bryant Park with their friends to enjoy the wonderful experience of the Christmas market in the city.

Finally, if you are looking for someplace out of Manhattan, but still want to experience the Christmas vibe, you can hop on to the train and visit Dyker Heights Christmas Lights. It’s a neighborhood filled with Christmas decorated homes, they’re beyond decorated and a perfect place to snap some pictures. The neighborhood feels never-ending, there is always a home decorated in every turn you take . You can go through the neighborhood with your family and watch the Christmas lights with hot chocolate in your hands. Even if it may be cold, it is certainly worth seeing the warmth of the Christmas spirit.

Christmas will forever be a favorite holiday of many. The idea and the warmth is such a wonderful experience that most enjoy. The stockings hanging over the chimney’s and the cookies being left at night for Santa to enjoy are definitely a core memory for every child who celebrates Christmas. Now, that there is less than a month away from Christmas, everyone should get in the holiday spirit and experience the wonderful holiday with their families at home or in the city.