Movies Coming Out In December!

Wondering what to watch this upcoming holiday season? Here are some movies listed below that are coming out this holiday season!

#1: Diary of a Wimpy Kid Christmas Cabin Fever

A movie about how the winter holidays are turning out to be especially stressful for Greg Heffley this year. After accidentally damaging a snowplow while making a snowman with best friend Rowley Jefferson, Greg worries he won’t get the new video game console he so desperately wants for Christmas. To make matters worse, he gets snowed in with his family, including his grumpy older brother Rodrick and annoying younger brother Manny. 

Movie releasing: 12/8/2023.

#2: Spy × Family Code: White

A movie about how after receiving an order to be replaced in Operation Strix, Loid decides to help Anya win a cooking competition at Eden Academy by making the principal’s favorite meal in order to prevent his replacement. The Forgers decide to travel to the meal’s origin region, where they set off a chain of actions which could potentially put the world’s peace at risk.

Movie releasing:12/22/2023.

#3: The Perfect Christmas

A movie about how on Christmas Eve, The Perfect Family experiences a series of outrageous misadventures, pranks, and criminal activity that may jeopardize their chance at The Perfect Christmas.

Movie releasing:12/8/2023.

#4: Merry Little Batman

A movie about little Damian Wayne confronts enemies in his city after finding himself alone at Wayne Manor.

Movie releasing:12/8/2023.

#5: Candy Cane Lane

A movie about how a man is on a mission to win his neighborhood’s annual Christmas home decoration contest, and inadvertently, makes a deal with a mischievous elf that brings the 12 Days of Christmas to life.

Movie releasing:12/1/2023.