Spring Fashion Trends

The leaves on trees are growing, flowers are blooming, and with that we know Spring is here! Temperatures will be warmer and the extra layers can come off. Now it’s finally time to leave those coats and show off your outfits!

In the winter, the cool toned colors are most popularly worn during this cold season, like blue and gray, and they’re always bold and dark. In the spring, the lighter colors are worn. Pink and yellow and green are most commonly worn in the spring, especially in pastel shades. These colors are most associated with Easter.

As the flowers start to bloom, the flower accessories are thrown on. Floral patterned clothes and scarves, and accessories as a whole, are widely popular during the springtime. Whether it’s printed on a shirt or as a pattern, there’s a flower somewhere!

The animals are awoken by their hibernation and will be seen more in the wild. Animal print/patterned clothing is popular in the spring. Graphic Tees may have a printed animal on the front, like a dog, or duck that are super cute!

In the spring, those fur winter boots are put away and the slippers and sandals are put on. The weather is getting warmer, and it’s too hot for boots! Although, it will rain a lot, so keep a pair of rain boots around, it will come in handy. 

The wind goes from being your foe to a friend in the springtime, as it will no longer be freezing temperature. Blouses that flow in the wind are popular in the spring, and much more comfortable to wear. Light flowery dresses are most commonly worn in the spring as well!