Cougars Spring Sports Are Back!

Cougar sports are back for the spring! This year, FDR is offering a total of 10 spring sports. For more information on a specific sport, be sure to visit Mr. Stanco’s office in 221 or the Physical Education office in 219!

This semester, FDR is offering Girls Badminton! Be sure to contact Coach Hellman for more information. He can be reached through email at [email protected]

FDR is offering Baseball this season. Their first game is on March 26th against Sunset Park High School. If you’re interested, contact Coach Garcia at [email protected]

In addition to Baseball, FDR is offering Girls Softball. Their first game is on March 27th against Scholars Academy. No experience is needed to join so if you are interested, you can reach Coach Aquafredda at [email protected] 

FDR’s Cricket team is available again this year! Their first game is on April 6th against Midwood. Contact Coach Hidais at [email protected] 

Cougars Co-ed golf is available this semester. For more information contact Coach Cinamon at [email protected] 

Girls Flag Football is available this semester! If you have been interested in playing football, now is a good time to join. Contact Coach Slosh at [email protected]

FDR is offering Boys and Girls Handball. If you’re interested, contact Coach Gjonbalaj at [email protected] (girls) or Coach Rienzie (boys) at [email protected] 

Boys outdoor track is being offered this spring. Contact Coach Simone at [email protected] for more information. 

Boys Tennis is also available this semester! Their first game is on March 26th against New Utrecht. Contact Coach Kolesnik at [email protected] if you’re interested in playing. 

Boys Volleyball is offered this year! Contact Coach Hand at [email protected] 

Sports are a fun way to make new friends and create new experiences! If you’ve been on the fence about joining a team, now is your chance to do so! Sports can create lifelong friendships and memories or a new passion for fitness. Remember to see Mr. Stanco in room 221, or visit the physical education office in room 219, for more information. Good luck Cougars!