ART CLUB ?

Have you ever considered expressing the artistic side of yourself? In the art club located in FDR’s room 160, with Ms. Roccanova, on Mondays during 9th period, we will be expressing our creativity and ideas with our peers! During this time, you will be able to learn and experience all types of art. In addition, there will be a variety of art related activities.

In the art club, activities will be what the members request. The activities will be engaging and collaborative, but if that isn’t what you want to do, you can always work on your own. In this space, you can feel free to express yourself without others’ judgment. Regarding activities, these are some of the things we will be doing: art exhibitions — where we will organize an art show of our member’s creations to the school and local community — Art challenges — when we host art competitions within the club. These are just some of the many activities we will be doing. Furthermore, your unique art pieces will be showcased on the FDR’s visual arts account.

We urge you to come and check it out, to experience art, create art outside of your art class, or to simply show your artistic talents!

“I aim to help my students think and see like an artist, as they create their individual compositions.”- Ms. Roccanova