Introducing FDR’s New Board Game Club

Introducing FDR’s New Board Game Club

Are you looking for an afterschool activity to have fun, make friends, and be more involved? If so, come to FDR’s BRAND NEW Board Game Club!

The Board Game Club is a club that is aimed towards fun, making friends, and healthy competition. During club meetings, participating students will play different board games from the vast selection of Giant Jenga, Connect 4, Monopoly, Uno, Card Games, Mahjong, Avalon, Risk, Sorry, and Chess. The club is also one of the biggest in FDR, so new students will feel welcome and will find the environment/atmosphere very lively. 

The club meets once a week, every Thursdays, period 9. It is advised and facilitated by Ms. Kuang. If any questions or inquiries arise regarding the club, you can contact Ms. Kuang at [email protected], or [email protected].

Events/Tournaments
Currently, the club hosts tournaments/events. At the moment, there is one tournament open for registration:
The Board Game Club’s Jenga Tournament.

The tournament features teams competing against each other in a 2v2, bracket style event. The teams that place 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Registration is open to all interested players.

The event will be hosted in room 413, period 9 on 4/4/2024. We are excited to see you there! There are a lot of reasons to join this club! One of the biggest reasons is to make friends. The club is one of the biggest clubs at FDR, so you will find many like-minded people who also share that same passion for different competitive board games. The environment and atmosphere during club meetings are unmatched by any club and is a lot of fun. Other reasons for getting involved in the club include increased college admission chances and more involvement in your school community. 

If you would like to join, just show up to one of the meeting days (Thursday, period 9) and join the google classroom. Once done, you are officially a member! See you then!