FDR’s League Of Legends eSports Teams Thriving Season

1. How is the current season going for your team?

The overall performance of the season has been very prosperous, accompanied by a certain amount of success; however, even here it must be noted that it is possible to improve, for example, our training process. We see the potential for improvement in increasing the number of training sessions: this will help us reach even greater results and strengthen our positions as a serious contender in the tournament.

2. What is your attitude towards yourself as a newcomer to this tournament?

Being a part of a very new team in the league scene, I can only see the positive in the future and the growth of the team. I do believe that our start shows just how strong a team we are becoming, and how well we work together as a team to make a mark in this scene of the league.

3. How do you feel about the lead-up to the playoffs for your team and how does this tie into your goals for the season?

Making playoffs is one of my greatest pleasures of the season. We would not be able to express in words how much we value our role and our activity in the team environment. To record definite playoff victories, even though we encountered a few losses on the way to playoffs, it only made us stronger and ready for any challenges to come our way.” 

Every opponent is faced seriously and every strategy and plan were thought out with the strategies of the opponents studied and understood, ensuring that we go into every match with not only skill and determination but also confidence, as we prepare and believe in every game plan.
5. Can you tell me more about the team’s preparation? How intense is your training and what aspects do you pay attention to, to keep the team in shape?
We as a team are relatively new but that does not hinder our confidence. Being new to the tournament means that we have the spirit to compete which makes us push harder whenever there is a competition. But also we are aware of the need to practice and perfect the team and strategies to remain relevant.
I big congratulations to the entire team on a great season!